ERP system works (or CRM / MRP) … – what does it mean?
If you think you have achieved an effective ERP implementation, you should check these questions:
- So is the system properly prepared?
- Does the system have no errors?
- Are users properly trained?
- Have users received job instructions?
- Are all required data such as files or accounts included in the system?
We have successfully implemented the ERP system – what does it mean?
- Commissioning system according to customer requirements
- Start the system at a set time
- Run the system in a fixed budget
- Efficient use of the system in the daily work of the company / users
How to achieve successful implementation of the ERP system?
- The customer must have confidence in the Partner that he or she can do it – using a proven implementation methodology
- The client and the partner must have complete control over the course of the project
- The client and partner need to know what they are going to do now, what they are doing, what they will do next
- The client and partner must have clearly defined responsibilities
- Customer and Partner must have the tools to create deployment documentation – necessary for further development of the system
- Customer and Partner must have control over the risk of failure – including through meetings of steering committees (board representatives), problem logs, project documentation, etc.
- Customer and Partner must be able to schedule tasks for the members of the deployment team
- The client and partner must have the tools and procedures to correctly import data from the previous system
- Methodology also takes care of the morale of end users – they will use the system in their daily work
- That before the end-users see the system, it must be tested and must have positioning instructions
And at the end of the arguments that everyone probably knows:
1) Cheap + good = unfortunately slow (not fast)
2) Cheap + fast = unfortunately bad (not good)
3) Good + fast = unfortunately expensive (not cheap)
Check our ERP tips:
|How to start ERP project?
||Why implement an ERP system?
||Ask yourself few questions about choosing ERP…
Popular posts about ERP:
|BENEFITS OF ERP IMPLEMENTATION
||Prepare your company to implement ERP
||Reasons to implement an ERP system
Download interesting presentation about ERP:
|ERP Guide – part 1||ERP Guide – part 2|