HIGH LEVEL OPERATION AND GROWTH OF SALES LEVEL
The implementation of ERP significantly affects the entire sales process in companies. It contributes to its acceleration, which contributes to a higher level of customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction. It also contributes to a higher level of loyalty and satisfaction. In addition, ERP implementation reduces the number of possible mistakes made by employees that bounce back on the level of customer service.
- Significantly shorter lead times
- More loyal customers
- Higher sales
- High availability of goods
- Better forecasting
HIGH LEVEL OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
At present, the subject of security and proper storage of personal data is crucial. ERP implementation simplifies the process of wage handling, periodic employee evaluations and time records.
- Secure personal information of employees
- Efficient staffing and payroll
- Better planning and time records
- Effective periodic employee evaluations
REDUCING STORAGE LEVEL
A great benefit for enterprises is the ability of enterprises to implement ERP to reduce inventory. ERP software reduces inventory levels, introduces better planning and organization in material management.
- Create an optimum stock level
- Lower distribution costs
- Higher punctuality of deliveries
- Shortened picking time
- Better use of warehouse space
ACCOUNTING UNDER CONTROL
Correct analysis of receivables and liabilities is the key to the success of your business. The ERP system, like Microsoft Dynamics NAV, has a wide range of solutions that greatly streamline analytical processes and automate accounting processes.
- An efficient data consolidation process
- Fast analytical processes and reporting
- Automation of accounting processes
- Detailed analysis of receivables and liabilities
ERP knowledge base:
Popular posts about ERP:
|BENEFITS OF ERP IMPLEMENTATION||Prepare your company to implement ERP||Reasons to implement an ERP system|
Download interesting presentation about ERP:
|ERP Guide – part 1||ERP Guide – part 2|