With the development of the company and dynamically changing business environment, there are more and more problems and obstacles to the proper functioning of the company or its dynamic development. Below you will find a list of issues that you may have encountered. If you agree with some of them, then it may be time to implement a good ERP / CRM / MRP system.
Think about it and do the following. This will also give you an initial list of requirements when looking for a good ERP / CRM / MRP system.
Why your stock levels are increasing?:
1) Increasing distribution costs
2) Delays in delivery dates
3) Increasing inventory level (and cost)
4) Increasing cost and time of import / export
5) Reducing the free space and its ever-increasing use
6) Increased warehouse hours
7) Increasing costs of delivery
8) Inventory turnover is becoming weaker – large amount of overdue inventory
Please see also Business challenges in logistic company
Why are material costs rising?
1) Worse terms and conditions of delivery
2) Increasing purchase costs
3) Increasing cost of storage
4) Degradation of service obligations
5) Poor selection and lack of supplier control
Why are production costs rising?
1) Reduce production efficiency
2) Increasing general production costs
3) Increasing cost of materials
4) Deterioration of production quality
5) Increasing availability of raw materials
6) Shorten the lifetime of tools
7) Increasing number of production errors
8) Increasing Overtime Employees
9) Reduced productivity of machines and production lines
10) More and more difficult scheduling of production
Please see also Business challenges in production company
Why are the quality of customer service decreasing and the value of sales decreasing?
1) Decreasing order fulfillment and increasing number of deliveries with delays
2) Decreased accuracy of sales forecasts
3) An increasingly inferior pricing and promotion strategy
4) Declining realization of delivery according to customer expectations
5) Falling sales / sales effectiveness
6) Increasing order handling time – customers have to wait longer
7) Increasing quantity and cost of activities needed to fulfill orders (telephones, emails, meetings …)
8) The availability of products for sale
Please see also Business challenges in trading company
Why is accounting service getting weaker?
1) Increasing time (delay) and cost of data consolidation
2) Loss of control (or lack of) receivables and liabilities
3) Staff productivity drop – lots of work, little effect
4) Poor decision-making, due to poor data quality (lots of errors)
5) Long closing of accounting periods and reporting
6) Increasing number of employees in accounting
7) Decrease in receivables – customers are paying more and more delays
Check our ERP tips:
|How to start ERP project?
||Why implement an ERP system?
||Ask yourself few questions about choosing ERP…
Popular posts about ERP
|BENEFITS OF ERP IMPLEMENTATION
||Prepare your company to implement ERP
||Reasons to implement an ERP system
Download interesting presentation about ERP:
|ERP Guide – part 1||ERP Guide – part 2|