Examples of ERP mistakes
When deciding to implement an ERP system, you may also make several mistakes that we would like to warn you. Here are some examples:
• Enterprise reorganization and rationalization of activities will not be necessary, and all improvements will be “made themselves” with the implementation of the new ERP system.
• Modern technical resources (ERP, new devices, new computers) will do wonders.
• Difficult personnel decisions will not be necessary.
• After implementing the ERP system, there will be a radical solution to all the problems of the company.
• Implementing an ERP system will not affect employees – they do not have to be involved.
• Any employee can be included in the ERP implementation project – they do not have to be decision makers.
• The goal of the project is to implement the ERP system – there are no other business or organizational goals.
• Most important are the needs and requirements of all users – we accept all wishes.
• Everything for us is very important – we will not divide the ERP project into stages or priorities.
• We do not need analytics or written requirements – we need a “standard” ERP system.
Check other articles / posts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ERP knowledge base
Popular posts about ERP
|BENEFITS OF ERP IMPLEMENTATION
||Prepare your company to implement ERP
||Reasons to implement an ERP system
Download interesting presentation about ERP:
|ERP Guide – part 1||ERP Guide – part 2|